I was hit by a car while on my bicycle in Florida and the car had no insurance, can I still recover?

May 28, 2016 8:42 pm Published by

Yes, you can sue the person individually but generally unless they have a lot of assets, that avenue is not going to be available. It’s important that you have either uninsured or under insured motorist coverage on your automobile policy. That’s the coverage that you purchase that covers you if you’re injured by somebody who either has no insurance or insufficient insurance to compensate your for your damages.



Categorised in: