What should I do if I cannot afford an attorney for my Florida auto accident case?

July 22, 2016 5:25 pm Published by

If you’re injured by the negligence of another driver, most attorneys will take your case on what’s called a Contingency Fee Agreement. What that means is, if no money’s recovered it doesn’t cost you anything. If we recover any money for you, we get a percentage of the money recovered plus any costs that we advance on your behalf throughout the case.

Contact Shane M. Farnsworth today at 561-272-8337 for assistance.


Categorised in: